OEM Lip on 6.5gen Front Bumper [5sixk nuh-uh]

nyknick1015

Reaction score
if u do go the bayson R route, contract with them that you get 7-10% of all sales and complete rights to name the lip. maybe even lower depending on how much it jumps off shelves because i.e you would be gettin 100 for every 10 lips u sell. i go thru 10 lips in a 3 year period and im pretty sure that other members are just as bad as me so that times the thousands of accord owners in the aftermarket game, you are making bank. make one that fits a sedan too and you double ur market man... thats easy extra income off of only building 2 lips, one for coupe, one for sedan

its like 2nd job with out even doing anything.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
If Bayson R is owned by an azn dude I doubt he will be ok with that lol.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
lol. well then trademark it and drop ship it from a cheap company in chinalol

MoneyPit

Reaction score
looks sick :rock:

fukken skillz right there......

this makes me want to do a front end swap and get this lip if its put into PU form. It looks simply amazing. I love it.

you should make a deal with bayson R and on your way down to cali have him make a mold of your other lip :)

^+1
if you do, this is the perfect reason for me to get a coupe bumper! :)

last 2 pics are just :boink::boink::boink::boink:
Thanks fellas! I appreciate your compliments! :thumbsup:
im kinda interested in the process you took to build that lip.... makes me want to attempt my own
Kitty hair, fiberfiller, and an assload of sanding. Bada-bing! Lip!

Now that I take another look, I bet you put in a fraction of the work I did as well. I had a hell of a time getting the top right after cutting the top "lip" off, plus I had to narrow it about .5 in on both sides. I just broke it for the second time, and am fixing it again. Everytime I break it, the fitment seems to get better lol.
Yes, both lips had to be narrowed 3/4", but I took it out of the middle of the lip rather than on both sides to decrease the incidence of cutting the structure of the lip.
However much it work it was, I'm only doing one more. Forever. I'm so over it after doing the first two :(
damn looking real good there man. the lip came out perfect. ill be in for the pu rep too. where in socal are you moving to?
Hoping to find a place in Rancho or a nice surrounding area. I'll be going to Western University in Pomona for medical school. I look forward to meeting you SoCal kids :)

Move here sooner... :(
Believe me, I'm trying :( Unfortunately the housing situation we lined up fell through, so as of now, I'm not even sure where we'll end up living. That's why it pushed the move-date back a few weeks :(
if u do go the bayson R route, contract with them that you get 7-10% of all sales and complete rights to name the lip. maybe even lower depending on how much it jumps off shelves because i.e you would be gettin 100 for every 10 lips u sell. i go thru 10 lips in a 3 year period and im pretty sure that other members are just as bad as me so that times the thousands of accord owners in the aftermarket game, you are making bank. make one that fits a sedan too and you double ur market man... thats easy extra income off of only building 2 lips, one for coupe, one for sedan

its like 2nd job with out even doing anything.
I'm not even going to get into any sort of negotiation discussion in this thread. Vimal mentioned they may be interested, and at this point, that's the extent of it. If the opportunity presents itself, I'd be glad to contribute to the 6ga community by hooking up with Bayson R or another manufacturer. If not, I've got the only on in existence, and that's fine with me too :)

slowaccord

Reaction score
super clean outcome. u have one of the cleanest accords on this site.

there's been people over the years that tried this mod and suceeded to some extent. but you pulled it off MUCH better than them. ur fab skills clown most so called body shops lol

now i just need to get my quarter panel fixed before u come down to do a photoshoot in nor cal. hahaha

Back