OEM Lip on 6.5gen Front Bumper [5sixk nuh-uh]

KnightRyder

Reaction score
i will emphasize it, trust me. im sure we dont want his rendition of the OEM lip on the 01-02 when we can have a copy of a real OEM lip.

acc2deff

Reaction score
Look bro you either gotta get somebody to replicated
or start making these f**ing lips until you cant nomore
because i defenately want freaking bad as hell. F***ck i wish
i had your skills.. :squintrun::boo:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
i will emphasize it, trust me. im sure we dont want his rendition of the OEM lip on the 01-02 when we can have a copy of a real OEM lip.
I think BaysonR would make so much more money off of this lip over a regular Mugen or Type R it's riDONKulous, if of course it is an exact replica.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
yea WE know this lip would sell like hotcakes for all the starved 01-02 guys but we need to convince HIM of this fact.

im guessing he's probably sold a dozen or so of that OEM style lip he made for the 98-00. He would have easily double/triple that sold right off the bat if this lip were made exactly as shown.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words fellas, they are always appreciated.

Vimal, generally with any new product, there will be mixed reactions, as not everyone has the same tastes. Some will love it, some will not. The goal with designing/producing new items for a market is to find a niche, then target the majority and capitalize off them.

There are almost 100 comments in this thread and the reaction is unanimous thus far: every single person loves it. With the majority 100% or close to it, I'm not sure much convincing is needed.

But so not to get ahead of reality, like I said earlier in this thread: if BaysonR shows interest, I'd be happy to oblige. If not, I'll be happy to have the only one in existence :D

*Edit* As for whether-or-not it will be an exact replica, I don't think they would feel the need to change the design and cause major upset in the 6th gen community. I hope to be talking with them soon. :)

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Didnt they said something about not being able to make it because it was copied written and they would be fine if they replicated it exactly?

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Honda never made an OEM lip to fit an 01-02 bumper, so a copyright issue...well...isn't an issue :D

Back