oem sedan mud flaps/4dr clear&red tails

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
cant find a full set of flaps on ebay or anywhere else, and the aftermarkets are too long.if anyone has some in good shape or knows where i can get some oem ones from. the tails the same thing before i purchase off ebay if anyones gettin rid of there's in good shape. thanks

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
for tails you looking OEM? I went to a junkyard and got a set for $40 in perfect condition...try that

acedomain

Reaction score
no oem tails, red/clear tails they look better with a lite tint. but i might just do that get another pair of oem's & tint them after removing the amber

you might as well do that if your gonna tint them no sense in having a better looking than oem tails if your gonna cover it up with tint....if i were you tint the oem ones and get the red/clear tails for back up or to switch if you dont like it or get bored of it.

outsidaz2k

Reaction score
you can just get them from ebay.. they're going real cheap too.. i bought mines for 80 dollars.. but its hard to find someone off of here who is selling the red/clear tails.. check the FS thread i remember seeing someone selling the red/clear LED ones if your interested

Ilovemy6thgen

Reaction score
I have a full set of oem mud flaps in pretty good condition. will do 40 plus shipping. Pm me if your interested.

Back