Offically leaving the accord scene

CasoNLane

Reaction score
Dang man I loved your car ever since I 1st got on here! What an inspiration..good luck with everything.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i haz all my stock parts :D

sad to see u go bro.... actually, i tot u left a long time ago lol

make a member's ride thread in the non-6ga member's ride forum :boink: have fun with htt car

highway_patrol

Reaction score
I remember when i first joined here yours was the first that I saw, inspired me to mod cars in general. I'm not real good with S2Ks, is that an AP1 or AP2? Danny night be able to tell also.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i agree about S2K being clausterphobic. i sat in one of those and a Miata, omigod it was like being stuffed inside of a box.
but that car is beautiful. i love looking at those.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hey man,
I definitely remember you.. it sucks to see you leaving. S2k is a good trade-off though, still Honda. Yeah your sedan was a great piece, but sometimes you gotta move on. Good luck and hope to still see you around!

theaccordian

Reaction score
I remember when i first joined here yours was the first that I saw, inspired me to mod cars in general. I'm not real good with S2Ks, is that an AP1 or AP2? Danny night be able to tell also.

Its an AP1.model year 2000-2003 are ap1's and 2004- to whenever they decide to stop dragging their feet and make a new s2k is an ap2.

Gotta have the 9000 RPM Redline!! :driving:

theaccordian

Reaction score
i agree about S2K being clausterphobic. i sat in one of those and a Miata, omigod it was like being stuffed inside of a box.
but that car is beautiful. i love looking at those.

thats a quick fix though. just unlatch and hit a switch go from top up to top down in a couple seconds. :thumbsup:

Back