''Official'' End of Summer meet sept. 4th unda da bridge

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
Re: Sept. 4th unda da bridge meet

aight cool, add regg too. he said he's coming. i'll text pepsi to see what's up with him and if he's coming to this one. im pretty sure he will if he isn't working.

outsidaz2k

Reaction score

lol its funny how I'm looking at the list of people going and theres only one person from NJ going and the rest is from this side of the pond.. come on NJer's im pretty sure you dont have to worry about a toll like us so GOOOOOOOOOO!! :lolhitting:

acedomain

Reaction score

has anyone talk to mikeymike ??? i had his number in my old phone but lost it....

eggs

Reaction score

you can totally have them pay for that.....i remember when my girl and her mom hit a bad hole on a certain street they told the mechanic and he gave them a paper where you send it in and the city will pay for your damages because they didnt fix the road ....blah blah blah might be worth a try not that the city pays up quick anyways but idk if you guys have that in nj

you have your first suspect :kenny::kenny:....chris is looking for rims you know:henry:
lmao to bad he wont have a chance being able to find me :) i dont live in nyc i live in a town that no one has ever heard of lol....

and they dont pay for damages to rims it just happend to one of my friends and they said he was sol

Back