Official LIGHTS Picture thread!

pattywak

Reaction score
30wqs0w.jpg

The nosering! The snakebites! The cuteness!

awwkk.png

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
now if she had a body she'd be up there with megan fox, olivia munn etc. :hide:
funny-dog-pictures-dog-asks-you-what-you-are-talking-about.jpg

she has a gorgeous body, its not all about curves... just like on a car its not all about wheels, its about it as a whole. from an artistic standpoint she has a great body everything is proportionally relevant. Not saying i don't love tig ol bitties, but on the other hand its just so disproportionate having DDD breast... sorry for the rant but i just felt she shouldn't be disqualified from the "10" girls just cuz of her God given body structure.

jaron001

Reaction score

she has a gorgeous body, its not all about curves... just like on a car its not all about wheels, its about it as a whole. from an artistic standpoint she has a great body everything is proportionally relevant. Not saying i don't love tig ol bitties, but on the other hand its just so disproportionate having DDD breast... sorry for the rant but i just felt she shouldn't be disqualified from the "10" girls just cuz of her God given body structure.

lol damn... i could see her having no *** OR no tits but both shes got less body then a 8th grader shes reminds me of a brick she is sexy in the face tho hey id still hit it i wouldnt wife her but id give her the tube steak!

finch13

Reaction score

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I was commited when I saw the brown eyes and amazing smile!

no one can be up there with Megan Fox. :lawl:

More like down "there" :lawl: but seriously, Megan Fox doesn't really have any talent... no real man would want her as a wife, she's an airhead with big tits.

Lights on the other hand seems to be extremely down to earth, attractive and an all around good hearted human being.

Back