Official Mass Meet: Hopkinton State Park

Where do you want to eat.

• Total voters

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Yeah Vinh, thanks again for the Pho and Boba. It was awesome, and yeah I was tired as fawk by the end there. Up at 6:30am FTL, I had to stop on the way home for a redbull.

In general, great meet guys. It was good to chill with all of you and meet some new people. Hopefully we'll see all of you at the Liberty Park Meet in August.

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yeah, I had a great time. Good meet guys. And I can finally say that I've tried pho and boba!!! :lolrun:

But I got the worst flavor I think (mango) ....:puke: lol.

Vinh, that was really awesome of you bro, thanks.

Good to see some new guys and their cars. Too bad Andrew had some troubles, sucks bro. and what the hellllll happened to Sinister?? :thinking: lol.

Yeah, I'm def down for some NH/MA mini meets later on!

6GA for life yo.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
I had the worst day!!! Got ready, got the car waxed, cleaned the hell out of the wheels, even FORCED the shop to do my brakes for the meet even when they were literally swamped with work. So go to the gas station to fill up and leave, guess what, CAR WOULDN'T START! So thought the fuel pump but i was just out of Meth! So i go get some, then noticed that the Meth tank had a huge leak!!! don't ask me how cuz i don't know. Aright then i start moving and guess what, my axles started knocking sooo bad that i had no other choice but to turn back.
yeah it all sucked royal monkey @$$!

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Whoa man, that sucks..... too bad you had all the supplies for the picnic :fail:

Nah jk, we were fine. We had everything we needed, it was good. But we had the grills all fired up and then realized we had no spatula. lol. I had to make a quick :driving: to go find one.

Hope to see you in August Sinister. Get that beast runnin' reliable! :thumbsup:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
If i don't get it running RIGHT, the way it is supposed to be, someone is losing their job at the shop!
I was sooo pissed that day that i still am!!
Can't wait till tomorrow 8am!
ps: i see that you are finally dropped? :D

Back