OFFICIAL: MD/East Mini Meet March 8

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I'm going to try to fix 2 broken studs on my car if I can't get that done I'm screwed lol I hope I can drive my car down and the weather looks like crap also what gives. I'll let you guys know what happens soon.

Roadrage

Reaction score
the weather does look like ish!!! not looking to good for the home team!! so whats the plan? we still on for today/tonight or next weekend? sold my wife on staying here for another week so what up?

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Alright the weather once again is turning to crap. Just talked to roadrage and he said that he can do next week, all or nothing.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Sounds good hopefully next week the weather will not blow.

highway_patrol

Reaction score
So I just hit a deer and this really screws things up since my car won't be fixed by then unless I can get the radiator core support pulled straight, find a carbon fiber hood and new headlights before Saturday.

Roadrage

Reaction score
Heck this really sucks balls!!! Well i got bad news as well..Ive got a funeral in newport news to head to on saturday, but ill be back intime for the meet.

highway_patrol

Reaction score
So on that note, what time do you think you'll be down there? I'm driving the wrecked suby, might as well have a little fun with it, give a photo shoot before it's fixed.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Sucks to hear guys if you guys need to hold off that's ok keep me up on the loop but other members are not responding it would be nice to have everyone post so we can get a decent meeting.

Back