OFFICIAL: MD/East Mini Meet March 8

highway_patrol

Reaction score
So yeah, sorry to anybody who showed up on the 8. I talked to steadypimpin and roadrage and they said that it was really crappy down in Rockville. I should have posted this that day but we are meeting this Saturday at around the same time.

Roadrage

Reaction score
hey fellas finally got on a cpu, so whats the deal for this weekend? I kinda liked dremans idea that would be kinda cool. hanging out with other accords you know like a grand ol meet? i dunno just an idea.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Have to post on cb7tuner but do we all really want to go? we have to find out first.

highway_patrol

Reaction score
I just realized that tis Sunday is Easter. Are we still on for this Saturday and if we are, what time? It can be the same time but depending on everybody's schedule, a little earlier might be better.

Roadrage

Reaction score
Im down and what not...if not then I dunno what to do you guys let me know what time and all, or if eater is a prob i can probabaly hold out to next weekend but thats pushing it for me due to the fact the wife wants to go see her folks as well before i head to NC. Just let me know if have to suck it up and burn a whole in my pocket to make her be hush hush for a bit thats fine wit me. :)

highway_patrol

Reaction score
If your down, I'm down, everybody who has posted that they might be showing, has my phone number in a pm. Roadrage, just send me a text or something, I know that steadypimpin is in Gaithersburg which isn't too far away. The only problem might be is that the weather isn't looking the greatest.

Back