OFFICIAL NOR CAL calling all out meet!!!!!!! 11/17/2007

420Accord

Reaction score
:bash: Damnit!!! I've been waiting for a bay area meet for soooo long and when it finally comes I'm stuck in another friggen country. I won't be back until 11/20. Let me know if the date changes. Can't wait to see pics.

azn75vtec

Reaction score
Ugh i can't believe you forgot my name.. hahaha!!! My nem is jey:D

Sorry Jey.... Not really good w/names u know.. but l'll remember this time.. LOL I hope... Can't wait till the meet man... check it out 11 confirm so far and growing...

azn75vtec

Reaction score
:bash: Damnit!!! I've been waiting for a bay area meet for soooo long and when it finally comes I'm stuck in another friggen country. I won't be back until 11/20. Let me know if the date changes. Can't wait to see pics.

Don't worry, l'll post pictures.. Maybe I'll set up another one after this meet is success...

The Wicked One

Reaction score
I might try and make it down there, depends on location though. Im up in the North Bay, Santa Rosa area. the names Matt. Thought id add some Gold to the line up.

Last edited:

azn75vtec

Reaction score
Everyone, please check the roll call on the 1st page.. If you have (??????) after your SN, please PM me your name so I can make an official roll call list..

THanks guys...:thumbsup:

azn75vtec

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry haven't been on here for a view days, busy with work and things like that.. It is set the date november 17th, saturday at 7PM.. I have send PM to everyone, please reply to my PM with your name. Thank you guys, I hope this will be a successfull meet...

Back