OFFICIAL NOR CAL calling all out meet!!!!!!! 11/17/2007

Neight

Reaction score
yeah post some pics, I was in my room animating... man so many projects due at one time.

Neight

Reaction score
Hey have you guys ever been to treasure Island? that lil piece of land is hecka flat and has a good view of the city, it would be a cool place to meet up.

azn75vtec

Reaction score
Hey have you guys ever been to treasure Island? that lil piece of land is hecka flat and has a good view of the city, it would be a cool place to meet up.

Yes it would be nice... But 6thgenaccord crew doesn't seem to be into meeting at all... Last one only 2 from 6thgenaccord, the rest are from v6p.. I'm getting sick and tired of setting up a meet for 6thgenaccord, doesn't look like the crew of 6thgenaccord care at all...

I will try one more time to set a meet under 6thgenaccord, if the turn out is bad from 6thgenaccord, I will stop posting here, instead I will post under v6p... Just a heads up neight..

ditbu13oi

Reaction score
Yes it would be nice... But 6thgenaccord crew doesn't seem to be into meeting at all... Last one only 2 from 6thgenaccord, the rest are from v6p.. I'm getting sick and tired of setting up a meet for 6thgenaccord, doesn't look like the crew of 6thgenaccord care at all...

I will try one more time to set a meet under 6thgenaccord, if the turn out is bad from 6thgenaccord, I will stop posting here, instead I will post under v6p... Just a heads up neight..

SERIOUS. Where all you 6thgenaccords at man... He's trying to represent us here. Make us look bad. haha. I was there by the way. :D I feel sorry for the guys who drove from Santa Cruz and LA just for a 6 car meet.... and they from V6P. Not trying to hate but I'm trying to send a message out there... :D

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
My bad you guys. My girl had a migrane that night, and she was throwing up, so I couldn't go. I feel really bad for being part of the flakey 6thgenners...

Latest posts

Back