Official Northeast (NY/NJ/CT) Sighting thread.

Nismode

Reaction score
I saw a silver facelift sedan on the BQE Thursday night with tinted tails, wheels, and OEM fogs.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Spotted a black coupe with chrome rims, chrome (possibly halo) projector headlights, and TYC tails thursday around 6 over by the Wal-Mart in Harriman, NY

Nismode

Reaction score
I haven't seen my own car in about a week now :sad:
Why not?
And sorry about the pics, I haven't had a chance to set up my desktop yet since I moved back home.

When you get your car back lemme know.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Well spotted someone today, but wasn't a member. I was at a Hess station on 17 I think in Ramsey. Actually saw the guy n told him to check us out. He's got decent rims, but could lose the tails
DSC_3464.jpg

nyknick1015

Reaction score
there is a modded black 6th gen around poughkeepsie or hydepark, i always see it it on route 9... its slammed more than i am, has black tenzos with a red rim trim spoiler and red tow hook... it looks really good... and i see it all the time, i just never know who it belongs to

Nismode

Reaction score
Saw a black 2000 6th gen sedan with tinted tails and stock wheels in East Flatbush around 12:30am last night. Looked nice.

I hope you guys are spreading the word about 6ga.com to these accord owners (I printed out a bunch of the flyers lol)

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
I've got 2 spottings and 1 more possibly
Wednesday I was in the Bronx over by where you get onto Kingsbridge from the Maj Deegan. I saw a gold coupe with blackhoused TYCs, a wings west body kit (I think), and black rims.
Today I was on 87 South when I saw a black sedan, with black rims (chrome lip), tinted windows, and I could've sworn he had the tops of the tails blacked out. It was looking really nice and I feel like I know who it is but can't remember -shrugs-
And a little ways down, by like the exit for 9W off 87 South I saw a white coupe, 01 or 02 I think, with black rims too (and a chrome lip too 2 lol)

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Lol I must be a lucky guy cus I've got two more spottings, both from today.
First was a red coupe with I think gunmetal rims, looked like it might've been dropped but not sure. It was over on 202 in Pomona.
The second actually has a picture ^.^ Btw, can't tell from the picture but it has a Superman emblem on the gas tank.
0712091302.jpg

This was over on 32 by the entrance ramp for Rt6.

Nismode

Reaction score
Saturday I saw a black 6th Gen coupe with HID's, lowered, and some sort of exhaust mods (not sure if it had an intake or headers as well), but it sounded really nice. This was in Manhattan at around 11:30pm, around E 68th Street.

Back