OFFICIAL socal meet Aug 13th Santa Monica pier

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
If I remember correctly the heat shield bolts on directly onto the stock exhaust manifold. Aftermarket header(s) usually don't so there won't be any nice way to mount it. Unless you fake it somehow zip tie it to the header (using metal exhaust zip ties).

Hmmm

juicebox00

Reaction score
the kid has activities on weekends. Basketball and dance.

but i'd be happy to cancel if anyone wants to reimburse me the registration fees of $165

heck i cant even make it to a free ride into Nisei.

per weekend..damn... i kidd. hope you find a baby sitter

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
So-Cal meet brings up lots of memories huh Choi...
Tell me bout it. Good ol days. Now if i do show up to one, i feel all old and ****. NO wonder Roy never came to any of mines.

per weekend..damn... i kidd. hope you find a baby sitter

Tell me bout it dude. It was easier back in the days cuz my brother in law didnt work.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Anyone have a heat shield for a 4 cylinder header I can borrow so I can get my ticket signed off? Ticket is for front plate, but CHP over here are douche's & I'm afraid they'll make me pop my hood. Just need something to cover my Megan headers so I don't get a state ref ticket. Let me know, I'll treat you to a beer :beer:

I have one at my grandparents house. If ogliquidmetal goes I can ask him to stop by my grandparents and pick it up. You can have it for $25 if you want too. I live in South O.C so its way out of the way. Let me know.

I would go but my cars basically stock. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Just go man, who cares. The first meet I went to I was stock as hell. No one judges you by your car man (only people on the forums judge because you can be a hater online). Plus I think only one guy from San Diego is coming up so you can caravan with him.

Back