OFFICIAL Tristate Meet 9/18/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jh8909

Reaction score
lol, I will do what my budget can afford. how much lower than stock is considered slammed anyway?

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
lol, I will do what my budget can afford. how much lower than stock is considered slammed anyway?
Bro were in the same boat I need coilovers too.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you have to at least tuck tire to be slammed. theres no wheel gap in slammed cars. 'whatever your budget can afford' better include coilovers, because theres also no slammed in useless drop springs, haha.​

Last edited:

Narftastic

Reaction score
you have to at least tuck tire to be slammed. theres no wheel gap in slammed cars. 'whatever your budget can afford' better include coilovers, because theres also no slammed in useless drop springs, haha.​

Are you coming to the meet?
i think u should

bruinlax22

Reaction score
did anyone check with the park or park website to see if a permit is required? at state parks, they almost always are...if we're gonna do this let's do it right and not get kicked out with a whole day ahead of us and nowhere to go....

as far as who's bringing what, if you're coming, put your name on the list and what you'll be bringing thereafter, everyone that goes should at least bring chips or something, don't be a cheap ***, as someone might need to front the money for a permit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back