Official TX/AR/OK/LA Meet CANCELED

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
Re: Official TX/AR/OK/LA Meet (May 23)

Add me to the list please hey downtown dallas will be fine any specific place maybe by the covention center or by the american airlines center

Last edited:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

we'll probably meet somewhere easy to get to like the AAC parking lot, then a photo shoot (check the first page) after that i was thinking a nice cruise around downtown dallas then stop for dinner somewhere, maybe medieval times, and then some guys are gonna go clubbing

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score

we'll probably meet somewhere easy to get to like the AAC parking lot, then a photo shoot (check the first page) after that i was thinking a nice cruise around downtown dallas then stop for dinner somewhere, maybe medieval times, and then some guys are gonna go clubbing

im not to big on clubbing but everthing else sounds fine my name is Jordan by the way John Im surprised we have this many people because last year I thought me and you were the only two from within 200 miles of dallas

st3b0

Reaction score

omfg
i'll def be there :)

hopefully my car will look halfway decent by then
hah.

tornado

Reaction score

count me in. i work in dallas but live in the mid cities.. hopefully my car will be presentable by then..

itzcharlie

Reaction score

dam... i wanna go but my car is all stock and i will be embarrassed :hide: + its like 5 hours away from me.

Back