Oh yeh summer just around the corner!

truonghthe

Reaction score
I had all the stuff I needed for HIN in Boston and they will be my mod for a while before I gona slam my ride next spring when I gona do the whole suppension with coil cover and rear+front sway bar bushing replacement. But here are some pic for you guy to get the idea.

My voice is loud and clear !POWER!

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

AccordDualExh.jpg

Strut towel bar, OBX TB spacer, Megan light weight crank pulley, CIA, K&N Breather set up instead runing throught intake, XS Power header, Magnaflow cat-back Exhaust system.

Also there will be 8000K HID Projector fog coming up for the summer too.

IMG_1132.jpg

Hope you all enjoy, and please post your planed stuff too, thank.

truonghthe

Reaction score
I am broke all the way bro. Because I need maint my accord first like now I have an Alternator sit in my living room and other stuff too. Part already cost me around $2k now. Plus I try to save for a 07 or 08 Honda CBR 600RR for next spring too.

t.blackaccord

Reaction score
my team was thinking about heading down to hin boston....but doesnt look like it will happen

CHID0

Reaction score
I'll be at HIN Boston this year. Is your car gonna be on display at HIN? If so the drop should have been the first thing on your list.

Mods look good though...

truonghthe

Reaction score
No my car won't be display there, I need to make some change to the body like add OEM lip around, and drop the car plus I got a little dent in the driver door now but still its my daily beater car anyway. If I want to do some thing I want to get it done the right way like droping I planning to put coil cover and camber kit then slap on some 18" rim (possible it gona be black too).

truonghthe

Reaction score
whoa...definitely headed in the right direction :thumbsup: and good luck

Thank you sir, if I want to put on some thing then it will be all the way not some AutoZone or back yard special part. That way the AV6 won't look like those Rice Burner.

Back