Oil Leak After Turbo

accord boi

Reaction score
Hey Guys

So I'm leaking oil after installing the turbo. I went back to the shop a 2nd time and they rechecked everything and couldn't find the leak. They are suspecting it's a gasket where the motor/tranny meet or something like that.

They cleaned the area both times and it's coming from the tranny area (automatic). They also think it blew from making more power now...combined with it being almost 7 years old...and my Auto-X'ing stints putting extra stress on it.

Let me know if anyone else might know if what they are saying is right or wrong. Thanks!

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

iHazSnail

Reaction score
start with the very basic, oil filter. Check your cam seal. Where do you see oil stains more concenterated? I cant make the pix out too well bcuz i am using my phone but when i get home, ill 5ook at it

accord boi

Reaction score
The 2nd pic is where most of the oil is concentrated...so if you are facing the car looking at the engine bay, it's all on the left side.

honda_dude

Reaction score
mine looked like that...check ur distributor... thats where my oil is leaking from

accord boi

Reaction score
how much oil are we talking here?

Quite a bit...I was below minimum level after driving for a few days

Rear main seal or oil pan gasket.

I don't think it's the oil pan gasket because I was there look under the car. What/where is the main seal?

mine looked like that...check ur distributor... thats where my oil is leaking from

If it's leaking from there, what is the fix?

Thanks everyone!

honda_dude

Reaction score
if its leaking from the distributor, you'll hav to replace the whole distributor ...i tried replace only the cap but that didnt help

Back