ok you can look at this one

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nice....that is my concern with the aftermarket bumpers, that they just won't fit quite right, but I guess it depends on where you get it from?

Anyway, looks good, like new, which is always a plus.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
lucky u

i wish someone would lightly rear end me as well haha

my rear bumper ain't pretty now after that stupid hit and run :madrun:

dadams

Reaction score
now that everyone has left their manly white stain on Patrick's rear end..... when is the rest of the car getting the same treatment?

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
:). Thinking the 240 has my heart lol.
hahah well I'm glad at least one of my cars has your heart :D

Nice rump!
thanks!

Nice....that is my concern with the aftermarket bumpers, that they just won't fit quite right, but I guess it depends on where you get it from?

Anyway, looks good, like new, which is always a plus.
ya the one spot that really wasn't lined up was an easy fix, the metal part of the tab under the right outside light looked to be worn down which is why it wasn't holding the bumper in place. one strategically placed self tapping screw fixed that though, and since it can't be seen unless the light is taken off the car no one will ever notice it. the trunk still has a slightly bigger gap on one side though :squintfinger: its not a huge difference, but if your looking for an imperfection you'll notice that without a problem.

Great outcome bro! I knew it would be good when all is said and done.
thanks man I'm happy with it even though theres a few little things that aren't perfect, the way i figure it though is that it fixed enough little imperfections that the amount of new ones are far less then the amount it had before the accident.

lucky u

i wish someone would lightly rear end me as well haha

my rear bumper ain't pretty now after that stupid hit and run :madrun:
haha ya at first I was pissed but after I thought about it more I was like sweet new rear end for free :thumbsup:

now that everyone has left their manly white stain on Patrick's rear end..... when is the rest of the car getting the same treatment?
probably won't be till next winter at the earliest. The owner of x collision told me he would repair every little dent and ding and respray the whole car for 2200 though, which is a great deal for the quality of work they do.

I do have another little present coming from them next week though :coffee:

Back