OMG California CARB Confusing help?

SpikeMobile

Reaction score
OP, I feel ya on this man. Im from cali too and everytime i drive, i feel uncomfortable when a cop is around even if i got CARB legal parts. I got an AEM intake just for the CARB sticker even tho i couldve gotten an intake for cheaper and just got a K&N filter. Were honestly fighting a losing battle cause of all the cars there are here so emission control tight. Apparently, there are some body shops that will pass u on smog tests. Just know a guy with a shop that does smog n ur all good.

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
Know whats funny. My uncle got a Cruise Night At his lil Restaurant every friday night... a Freakin CHP showed up in a NSX Supercharged and A fire fighter showed up in a freakin SRT8 Challenger... well the challenger i understand but the nsx supercharged.... they got the power so they take advantage... btw its like all class cars... mustangs...bombs...wagons....bugs.... just alot of older cars.. hardleys as well

NASOHC

Reaction score
Someone needs to do "search" and research before posting this types of threads - plenty of info out there... seriously.

Like said earlier, it is simple; anything that is not an original replacement part and does not have a CARB sticker is not legal for sale or use in California.

Basically - no sticker; use at your own risk. :ugh2:

Back