On my way home from work in the pouring rain.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

and_one

Reaction score
just be glad ur ALIVE.....GOOD to hear ur still here!!! but u should be drinking JACK n COKE...hahahhaa

Phut

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
I'm ashamed to be from FL, you brought all of this on yourself. You could have died, or worse killed someone else. You shouldn't have pursued him in the first place, serves you right.
i whole heartedly agree with you.

theskytraveler

Reaction score
Seriously it was a whatever moment, the guy was literally 15 car lengths in front of me, I wasn't that close to him. As much as I was "catching up" I never got close to him again cuz he was going alot faster than I was. I just watched his *** go into the mud.

As far as people being ashamed they're from FLA, I guess you shame easily. You can be ashamed if you want. I sure as hell am not! I've never regretted anything in my life never will!!!

I'll definitely do the Jack and coke tomorrow LOL!!!!

dynasty

Reaction score
will you regret it if you kill someone due to a stupid thing by chasing him down even by 15 car length? it's not worth it man. there's some situation that can be let go. i've done it several times.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i almost died just driving in the damn rain. we all need to stop doing stupid stuff like this. my car is still not back from that may flip that left me unconscious and temp paralyzed. im lucky to be alive

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
BadgerType said:
i almost died just driving in the damn rain. we all need to stop doing stupid stuff like this. my car is still not back from that may flip that left me unconscious and temp paralyzed. im lucky to be alive

I think we can all learn a lesson from this. Badger is on our forums, and it has happened to him. You're not invincible. I also wrapped my 240SX around a tree in the rain, I know the feeling. Slow down.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
yeah i don't slow down when its raining unless its like pouring.

in rain... it all depends on your tires

Browntown

Reaction score
I don't know how many of you guys have kids..... but I have two little ones. You just gotta think about others sometimes, what if that guy (or you) had hit a car with a family in it? And all that, just because you got upset about something that didn't even really matter...... it happens all the time. It's always the innocent that get hurt too......

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Browntown said:
I don't know how many of you guys have kids..... but I have two little ones. You just gotta think about others sometimes, what if that guy (or you) had hit a car with a family in it? And all that, just because you got upset about something that didn't even really matter...... it happens all the time. It's always the innocent that get hurt too......

Very good point. Just because he was ahead of you doesn't mean you wouldn't have been at fault. You instigated it by speeding up, no denying. I don't care how many car lenghts he was ahead of you. What if he'd speed up 15 car lenths ahead and spun out into a car/van with a family in it???? Did you think about that??

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
everyone relax, and calm down. i know everyone has good intentions but this thread got a little soapbox-y so I'm closing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back