On my way home from work in the pouring rain.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

theskytraveler

Reaction score
And this young guy cuts me off with his white 98-99 Acura CL.

So i'm like **** that **** I speed up a bit more and get in back of him. About that time we are headed South on I-95 and there's this section of bushes That I know very well because I drive north and south on I-95 everyday to and from work. I know cops hang out at the end of this thing so I slow down. Sure enuff and cop is sitting there but the white CL keeps goin and the cop doesn't do anything.

I'm like fine **** it! About half a mile later I start to catch up with the white CL and he decides he needs to go faster than me (by the way because its raining I'm only doing 65-70 or so), So he guns it and I don't see him any more because of the rain pouring down and the huge water mist coming off an 18 wheeler just in front of him. I'll be damned if this kid makes a sharp turn to the right FOR NO REASON AT ALL that I could see, (in back of a 18 wheeler) and SPINS the F out comes into my lane FACING ME!!!, as I hit my brakes praying I won't hydroplane, and he goes into the median where he keeps pressing the gas and gets his CL stuck in the mud!!!!!

I was like HOLY S**T I thought this MFer is gonna cauz me to hydroplane and go into the median myself.

I hate to say this but I was laughing cuz of the adrenaline rush thinking we were going to hit or I was going to fly into the median myself and Damn served him right for cutting me off 3 miles earlier!!!!

Luckily for everyone on I-95 at that time, including him, he did not collide with anyone else!!! Thank GOD!!!

Ok i'm done I'm now chillin at home drinking a rum and coke!!!!

peace,

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
theskytraveler said:
And this young guy cuts me off with his white 98-99 Acura CL.

So i'm like **** that **** I speed up a bit more and get in back of him. About that time we are headed South on I-95 and there's this section of bushes That I know very well because I drive north and south on I-95 everyday to and from work. I know cops hang out at the end of this thing so I slow down. Sure enuff and cop is sitting there but the white CL keeps goin and the cop doesn't do anything.

I'm like fine **** it! About half a mile later I start to catch up with the white CL and he decides he needs to go faster than me (by the way because its raining I'm only doing 65-70 or so), So he guns it and I don't see him any more because of the rain pouring down and the huge water mist coming off an 18 wheeler just in front of him. I'll be damned if this kid makes a sharp turn to the right FOR NO REASON AT ALL that I could see, (in back of a 18 wheeler) and SPINS the F out comes into my lane FACING ME!!!, as I hit my brakes praying I won't hydroplane, and he goes into the median where he keeps pressing the gas and gets his CL stuck in the mud!!!!!

I was like HOLY S**T I thought this MFer is gonna cauz me to hydroplane and go into the median myself.

I hate to say this but I was laughing cuz of the adrenaline rush thinking we were going to hit or I was going to fly into the median myself and Damn served him right for cutting me off 3 miles earlier!!!!

Luckily for everyone on I-95 at that time, including him, he did not collide with anyone else!!! Thank GOD!!!

Ok i'm done I'm now chillin at home drinking a rum and coke!!!!

peace,

I'm ashamed to be from FL, you brought all of this on yourself. You could have died, or worse killed someone else. You shouldn't have pursued him in the first place, serves you right.

theskytraveler

Reaction score
Nah I don't think so bro, who's the one that landed in the median??? Trust me I wasn't that close to him when he decided to gun it. serves him right for being such an ***

as for me I laughed all the way home!!!!!!!! heheehe

shavedaccord

Reaction score
agreed..lucky you didn't hydroplane and cause a huge accident..shouldnt have chased him regardless if the cop didn't stop him or not.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Spyder said:
65-70mph in the rain is just effing stupid.

I have nice tires, and I still drive 55mph in the rain. So yes, 70mph is a little fast. Also, you can just include yourself and the guy in the CL in this, It's every motorist around and behind you that could have been affected.

dynasty

Reaction score
sorry but i agree. speeding in the rain isn't good at me. i've learned my lesson when i drifted on my 4runner. LOL. yes, i was 16 and i drifted on my 4runner. cracked a rim and now i had to replace it. even if i speed, i couldn't see a thing when it rains so no point of speeding. plus, you'll get to that destination anyways.

du3ce

Reaction score
i did a 360 going down hill in the rain and that was with full oncoming traffic, wasnt fun.

dynasty

Reaction score
du3ce said:
i did a 360 going down hill in the rain and that was with full oncoming traffic, wasnt fun.

wow that's nice. i also did a 360 downhill (w/ out traffic) when it was snowing. of course, i was going only 20 mph on a 40 mph. still spun anyways. :) i had to hit the curve so i could stop or else i would continue spinning. everything was okay though.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just keep driving the speed limit in the rain. All though I don't race anybody either. Snow on the other hand....grandma all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back