Ordering H22 from hmotorsonline for a swap

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am seriously looking into doing a H22 swap for my 2000 coupe. I've been reading the H22 swap threads here and on other sites, and the turbo build threads (including all 60+ pages of Russianred's thread :/ ), and decided that the swap will give me a nice N/A engine with the potential to turbo it later.

I read on Drift's sticky that he ordered from hmotorsonline.com for his H22. My question is, if you order the "H22A 92-95 Complete Change Over" package, how many obvious or not-obvious components would you still be missing, and need to purchase separately? Would the motor mounts need to modified to fit an Accord?

Hope this question isn't too dumb to answer! :canada:

00AccordGuy

Reaction score
I cant answer on what other components you need, although Im guessing that you probably will need some small ones.

But on drifts thread the driver side motor mount had to be fabbed up.
"This is the motor mount that is different from the F23 mount. I am going to make a custom one to replace it." (Quoted from his build thread, check out the first post)

Last edited:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
n/a h22

drop some money on a rebuild with high comp. pistons, good cams and decent intake, exhaust and you should be set on decent power

Reaction score
Ok, I will look into the modifications to the mounts. Thanks for your replies. As for turboing, yes, I plan on doing it as well, but that might end up being a project for next summer. :) On an unrelated note, should I start a thread in "Member Rides" once I lower my car and put summer rims back on? I just joined these forums, but I figure it might be a good idea to get my car's look out to a larger audience. :)

I am looking forward to Tein Type S coilovers and that H22. :boink:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Innovative makes mounts for H22 for our bay. 350.xx+$ shipping no modding needed

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
For the money it's going to cost you to swap in a stock 200bhp h22 you can boost your f23 and rape a h22 powered CG. But what do i know, I only have the most powerful factory stock h22 on the market swapped into my CG6.

clutchkiickerr

Reaction score
Innovative makes mounts for H22 for our bay. 350.xx+$ shipping no modding needed

BIG UPS TO F IN DUDE RIGHT HERE.....THAT SOME GOOD F'IN INFORMATION...
does any one make a plug and play harness with a few splice here and there instead of making a resistor, this and that etc etc stuff.
i did a k20 swap to my bubble that i once had and that was easy idky im finding this swap difficult

Back