OREO shoots: sold my G-rims, now rocking Z-rims ;D (rays FTW)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
those 370 wheels look real good on there man. i love that you've been using oem wheels. you running any spacers with them, or do they actually sit that flush?

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
nice shots tommy. like the new wheels

thxz... heheheh... i'm loving it too

new wheels look really good

thxxxx

not bad

wht's with your obsession with nissan/infiniti rims? :lawl:

hehehe... its not the nissan/infinity part that i love about it... its the rays/forged part ;)

my final wheels are gonna be volks, end of story, until then, i shall be in the rays area...

secretly he wants to join the dark side:naughty:

YES i love the wheels ;) the car... so so... hahahahahha

I really like the yellow on the wheels, maybe it's just me. I really liked how the G35 Rays looked on the car, but now I see these and they look soooooo much better.

Great job. This car never ceases to amaze me

yup, the g rims still get more attention in the meet cuz it just look more agressive, but now i just leave my hood at home... and BAM... quadriple the attentions... :lolhitting:

Saw your car on a blog a couple days ago and wondered whom it belong to.

It's like the wheels were made specifically for your car. Good choice!

really? what blog? can u post up link plz!!! I wanna see it

Love it man! Looks real good

thxxxx

those 370 wheels look real good on there man. i love that you've been using oem wheels. you running any spacers with them, or do they actually sit that flush?

yeah, love these oem rays, lightweight and its 19" the perfect size for my car... and no spacer, I tried the 15mm on the rear like my g rims, and i can't drive... hahahahah... EPIC FAIL...

now its ghetto rolled with rubber hammer and -3 camber ish... not fun to drive... need smaller tire on the rear then install all tpms, then align

after i shall be golden (well tune is next)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
rims are 19x9/10 with 245/35 and 275/35 tires
im thinking about buying an 8th gen coupe, but the fact that 9 and 10" wide wheels barely fill the fenders mean i'd almost rather buy an older BMW 7 series since they're about the same size car :lawl:
not bad

wht's with your obsession with nissan/infiniti rims? :lawl:
go read on my8thgen :lawl: 19" G35 wheels : 8th gens :: 3G TL wheels : 6th gens :lawl:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Looking beautiful!

901067_421174204667699_1251169365_o.jpg

↑
 ↑
Now I know it's you from far away haha.

What kind of center caps do you have there now?? I see they're color-matched, but then they're also in black.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
im thinking about buying an 8th gen coupe, but the fact that 9 and 10" wide wheels barely fill the fenders mean i'd almost rather buy an older BMW 7 series since they're about the same size car :lawl:

go read on my8thgen :lawl: 19" G35 wheels : 8th gens :: 3G TL wheels : 6th gens :lawl:

ahahha... the 8thgen coupe can easily fit 11-12" wheels... idk what u talking bout... it only mess me up cuz of the tire size...

and yeah, the g35 and genesis 19" sport are the tl rims in the 6thgen... hahahah

Looking beautiful!

901067_421174204667699_1251169365_o.jpg

↑
 ↑
Now I know it's you from far away haha.

What kind of center caps do you have there now?? I see they're color-matched, but then they're also in black.

thxz man, its chrome, so in some angle it looks silver and other time looks black

looks great need some engine bay shots!

but i do...

i'll post one, just for u

1025426_402849416500178_1670718630_o.jpg

Back