ouch my wheels -__-

jeffpanya

Reaction score
i am just either getting new wheels or get 2 replaced, or another option i have been thinking but not really wanting to do, sand them down put on jb weld or some kind of hard putty/bondo sand it down so it'll look like nothing happen and get them powder coated, but the bronze is a really good finish to come with :rock:

Johnson

Reaction score
No bends or anything right? holds air? just rash?
Just get some sand paper, filler, and paint.
20 bucks to make your rims look good again :thumbsup:

sand them down put on jb weld or some kind of hard putty/bondo sand it down so it'll look like nothing happen and get them powder coated, but the bronze is a really good finish to come with :rock:
You cant powdercoat bondo

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Cheaper to get two replaced/repaired than a whole new set of wheels, no?
i can get a wheels for 170 each.
No bends or anything right? holds air? just rash?
Just get some sand paper, filler, and paint.
20 bucks to make your rims look good again :thumbsup:

You cant powdercoat bondo

i want to do that but i cant find the same exact paint rota has which sucks, the finish on the rims are really nice looking lol, i thought about it but i have second thoughts,

than im guessing just use jb weld ?

JEER42

Reaction score
Sanding alone without filler will make it look ALMOST like nothing happened. But it will be difficult to match the bronze finish on the rears. You could get two new wheels and keep those as spares, or sand the curbed ones and paint all four to match.

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Sanding alone without filler will make it look ALMOST like nothing happened. But it will be difficult to match the bronze finish on the rears. You could get two new wheels and keep those as spares, or sand the curbed ones and paint all four to match.

im going to probably buy 2 new ones, and sell the other 2 lol

perfect match. :)

Back