Our song is at #10

klee

Reaction score

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thats not bad, i like the music. i make my own non-vocal songs, like a technoish kinda feel to them too. ill just post up mine here too, just cuz i dont wanna start another thread, and itll be easier anyway. but dont worry, im not trying to hijack. your song is awesome tho......and it better be for that damn girl in your sig pic, haha, shes georgous ;)

heres mine

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=623253&T=4289

i use Sony Acid Pro 4.0

djpm05

Reaction score
She's not a girlfriend:p the song was written for a now ex girlfriend. and that's actually me singing, which is kinda embarassing. as far as acid pro goes, I used to use that and it's great for certain things but FL5 is where we do everything. Acid, Sound Forge, Vegas Video, etc. all used to be owned by Sonic Foundry, and they did some great stuff with those programs. I really don't like the direction Sony is taking with the series. I use Sound Forge, and it's a great program for recording vocals, my friend does all the melodies and rifts, etc. and he uses a MIDI keyboard with interface. Right now we're working on getting a new Audio Technica studio mic, and a new audio interface. All I have is an M-Audio Delta 44. :( Thanks for the comments guys. I was just to excited it made it to #10 :)

by the way sketch, sounds good. someone loves their High-pass filter:p

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, thanks man. yea, i just mess around with some stuff every now and then. hey i dl'd the whole program for free ($400 program!!!) so im satisfied. im not really into it like as much as it sounds like you guys are, but i have heard of those programs and have used them. sounds like you guys have a pretty good set up runnin there. i just have the program on my comp and all i do is cut up loops and stuff to make my tunes, haha. i used to play em in my car, but as we all know, that wont work anymore, cuz well, they stole my iPod which my songs were on, and then they stole the whole rest of the system :( , insurance prolyl wont cover **** eithe, but oh well, i still have to pay them out my *** for the rest of my life while i drive :D

Last edited:

djpm05

Reaction score
if you have State Farm, they are AWESOME. whenever anything bad happens to me they always help me out. they are more expensive than some insurance companies, but they are worth it to have actual coverage. I ended up spending the money for the programs because I used them enough. I have a TON of premade loops I don't use, if you want them.

djpm05

Reaction score
OH and also. my friend got everything stolen out of his car and I mean EVERYTHING. and he was able to claim it on his home owners insurance. so if you live in a house or have renters insurance you are covered. :)

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
"floating" was okay, but I'm listening to the "lying eyes" song now and personally i like that one a lot better (very chill beat)

if u guys get a cd going let me know man

djpm05

Reaction score
We actually rerecorded the vocals for lying eyes last night and are working on a lot of other songs. I'll let you know when we release a CD. :)

thanks for the support guys!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i live in NJ, no state farm (im pretty sure), i have NJ manufactorers (sp?) theyre supossedly good, but they did say they could only cover my iPod under the homeowners insurance, but theres a $500 deductable......and, well, i had the oldschool 3rd gen 10 gig, they were $300 a pop, so no iPod for me :mad: :( the car insurance dousche bag comes tomorrow, im not really expecting these bitches to recoperate any of my losses, and yes, im expecting the good ol' "well, we werent aware it was in there, so we cant cover it" or the other BS line "well, since you dont have reciepts, we cant cover it, sorry, but the pictures cant proove it." if they say that second one, im jsut gonna tell him they were all gifts, cuz honestly, 1/2 of what was stolen were gifts, so i wouldnt have reciepts. ANYWAY, back to the muscial part of this thread, haha, yea, send me some of those loops to my email, like technosih ones if thats what you have, cuz thats what usualy comes out of a song when i make one, a techno beat. oh, i was reading the other posts that were posted i guess as i hit the reply button, and no, the homeowners wouldnt cover my 71 cds or maglite, and i guess the ipod would go under the $500 deductable category. there honestly no point to insurance ive recently discovered, they just take your money, thats all.

Back