Our song is at #10

Muyo

Reaction score
Thats pretty good man. I listen to a lot of trance also.

acrod99

Reaction score
good music, man. you've got a lot of talent. keep up the good work.

djpm05

Reaction score
a lot of the other music is my friend skylers. I did "floating" and "lying eyes" with him. and did vocals, some production, etc. the other songs are his.

also sketch, what about that $500 amp they stole?...::cough::

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha $500 amp, yea right, im not stupid, and plus, it was a sony 600w amp. that amp was only $150.

oh wow, i get it now, hahaha, you even got me on that, ****. i dont think id be able to get away with anythign like that cuz im gonna show em the boxes, and give them a copy of the police report which has the model numbers and **** on it. the only thing i will do tho, is say that ill have to get all of this re-installed, so theyd cover that price too.......and since i can do it myself, id pocket a lil cash.....hmm drop or cf hood? well, ill post the poll when the time comes, but honestly, i dont think that time will ever come, cuz i dont think ill recoperate any of my losses :( .

djpm05

Reaction score
Just be glad you don't live in New Orleans, or some place where everyone lost everything they had. I hate that though. the fact that someone feels like they can just take something of yours. I really don't understand people sometimes. but don't worry about it too much. I got a PDA of mine ($500) stolen when I was in the house. I threw a few parties at my house once, and got some 6x9's stolen. My former roomate threw a party at our apartment when I was gone, my xbox and all of my games got stolen. those people will get theirs. I figure when they are standing in front of God offering him a set of subs, God will say something like "I got W7's, get that out of my face, and go to hell...no...litterally" and then they'll burn a lot. :) haha.

Back