Panoramic of K-Town Germany

AFAccord

Reaction score
Stitched 16 eight megapixel images, shot @ 24mm. The sky had to be completely recreated from scratch. Final image is over 22,000 pixels wide. Not sure if this is exactly like my final or not, so there's probably some artifacts in there. I've had the final image printed several times, one being 52" wide, matted and framed, which now hangs above my sofa in the living room.

Web-German-Pano-JPEG.jpg

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
really nice!! what program did you use for the panoramic? i used to have one of my old computer but can't find a good program now on my new one

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow... excellent pix.... i like the color contrast going on in there :thumbsup:

AFAccord

Reaction score
really nice!! what program did you use for the panoramic? i used to have one of my old computer but can't find a good program now on my new one

I haven't had much success using automated programs, including the one available in PS CS2. I stitched them together manually in CS2, using masks to blend, overlays to match the colors, color masking to blend the sky with the trees on either side. I also had to reconstruct the entire left side, because there was a patio with tables and umbrellas there.

I took this with a Canon 350D, and Canon 24-105mm f/4L lens.

Still working on the 100% crop.

ktz_04

Reaction score
nice pics. join the dslr club here in 6ga and visit us on the other photography site(forum), dslrgeeks.com

Back