Photography Shoutbox

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i dont really have all that much stuff...kinda :lawl: the tripods/monopod/ball heads will take up a lot of the space :lawl:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
one of the reasons i went full frame was to not have as many lenses. however i too have way more stuff if i included other stuff like....light stands, umbrellas, my alienbee + a lot of nick nacks and cords....

contemplating ordering the Sigma 35mm f1.4 though. :mexsmoke:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
their new ART series is really nice. i had a Sigma back when i had my 20D and it was a great lens, definitely won't fall apart. I've seen some of their 50mm's need adjustment....but never fall apart. Sigma seems to be really turning around and providing some much needed competition in this arena.

Sigma's 35mm blows away the 35L and the Zeiss optically. Check it out on DxO Mark and any other review.

http://fstoppers.com/35mm-showdown-canon-canon-l-and-sigma-comparison

http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Pu...ew-A-Prime-Example-of-Lens-Design/Comparisons

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i had a sigma lens fall apart in my hands :lawl: that was made back when they used electrical tape to assemble lenses :lawl:

id still take my 31/1.8 over the sigma...it just has it. full frame or not, i love having so many lenses to choose from :lawl:

pentax has just announced their updated DA limiteds in silver...good thing i never paid a premium for the first version special edition silvers :lawl: paid a premium for my silver FA limiteds though :okay2:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
suqybuna.jpg

Loving this so far.

Back