pics of non-lowered cars with rims

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I noticed a very nice improvment in the handling of my car when I went from stock to just a 1.8F/1.7R drop and I'm still running the LX steelies with some Michelin MXV4's. I can wait to get the rims on there (next week) to put some more rubber on the road.

minituck04

Reaction score
cg6boi said:
as soon as you lower the car even a small bit you will instantly see what the "enlightened" speak of, praise be to the lowered...or in my case the slammed

hells yeah

stock height stock wheels
ACCORD033.jpg

2.0f/1.5r drop
12-22photoshoot070.jpg

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Atleast just get a prokit or something...stock wheels and stock drop looks fine..but aftermarket with no drop is just nasty...

Sonnick

Reaction score
Is it just me or does every car with a lower drop in the front than back still look lower in the back :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
id rather be slammed on stockers than look like a truck...ive got a 2.5 finger gap by just going from 205/55/15 to 205/65/15 (i used to have like 4 :p )

you could maybe go with a bigger tire...215/50 instead of 215/45. that way you wouldnt have to lower as much and could use prokits on the stock suspension.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i had my car slammed for about a week in the summer, haha, id rub driving over a grain of sand, haha, cuz of my wheel offset. it was fun tho.

xluben

Reaction score
IMO, i think dropped (with new wheels or without) actually looks WORSE if you don't have a lip kit, ("looks" being the key word, i'm sure it drives better).

i obviously think that rims and drop looks better than just rims, but stock rims and a drop just seems dumb (in my opinion).

i saw a few mentions of pro kits (eibach, correct?), and i was actually thinking of a set of these.

but are they going to cause problems for my shocks? and where's a good place to buy them from?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
If you like it that way, it's fine, it's your car. You don't have to justify anything. I am personally with everyone else though. I wanted to drop my car before i even touched anything else. I wasn't even concerned with rims. I'd still be rolling on stockers if i didn't need new tires.

Back