pics of non-lowered cars with rims

xluben

Reaction score
thanks all.

i think i'll be getting the 17's sometime soon (gotta sell some stuff :))

and then the pro kit this summer when i have money.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
xluben said:
i don't know :confused:

in my mind, it just seems like rims would come first.

i did rims first, i had em for like a year and 1/2. and i honestly wish i wouldve dropped it first. a car lowered on stock rims, imo, is just as good. a good suspension is always nice, it gives both looks and performance, unlike rims, where you can get really good tires, but you still have all that stock body roll. after i had put the suspension in my car, i could take turns that i took before, where i had thought i had pushed themn to the limits, at least 10mph faster. the only reason im mentioning that is cuz i wanted suspension for performance, the look was just a big added bonus. lowered cars doo look a lot better tho then stock, weather on stock rims or not.....imo.

xluben

Reaction score
i hate everything that has to do with the color gold.

kennyhui

Reaction score
before drop with 17"
i hate this 4x4 looking.............. :mad:
b32012579.jpg

after drop with 17"
b54222878.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
xluben said:
i hate everything that has to do with the color gold.

:rofl:

i like my bronze rims, but unless i had a STI, im not sure id rock gold rims, like, seriously, haha. i did have those crash dumby steelies last winter, haha, but that was all in fun. i wont do it again due to the time i had to put in to tape them off. anyone that doesnt believe me, tape off a steel wheel, and youll see, hahaha, it sucks.....i did it 4 times, haha.

cg6boi

Reaction score
the word gold and the word rims belong together, i have gold rims and am very fond of them, GOLD FTW! bronze is alright but not enough well how do u say it...GOLD!

mysexycar2.jpg

and yes i know i use these pics alot but i dont care cuz its the sex and yes my ego has blown my head up so big that i will prolly drown if i were to swim....thats why i dont go into the water

minituck04

Reaction score
cg6boi said:
the word gold and the word rims belong together, i have gold rims and am very fond of them, GOLD FTW! bronze is alright but not enough well how do u say it...GOLD!

mysexycar2.jpg

and yes i know i use these pics alot but i dont care cuz its the sex and yes my ego has blown my head up so big that i will prolly drown if i were to swim....thats why i dont go into the water

looks sexy to me. but if you put in on the wrong color car then it looks like crap.

Back