picture request. 15's w/h&r sport springs/w/aftermarket struts/shocks

Kyle0614

Reaction score
ok. I don't want flashy 17's or 18's, i'm going to most likely get 15" black w/red stripe on my tires i have on the car right now...since they only have like 15,000 on them.

anyone have anything close to resembling this? there is one on here but it has factory painted 5spokes , but i want to see 15 inch aftermarket with h&r sports and aftermarket springs/struts

thanks

kyle

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
would you even really need a pic?

I mean just imagine your stock wheels in black with a red stripe and then your car lower by about an inch.

that's it right there :lawl:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
IMO that will look pretty weird and still monster truck status just with smaller rims.ha

I had H&R sports with 19s and i still had over 2finger gap..But each to there own..GL on it man.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
You can try some old school wheels with a dish. Something like Axis Banzais with fat tires. Or Konig Rewinds (replicas of Watanabes) if you don't want a dish. Those wheels look decent, even in smaller sizes.

1fastj30a1

Reaction score
I did this chop to my car a while back, a lot lower than what you're asking for though.

gggcopy-1.jpg

bleh

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
i just got lowered on H&R sports and im still on steelies and hubcaps, ill post pic later on

Back