FS: Pioneer Avic-D3

mista jc

Reaction score
Got a brand new Avic-D3 from a friend of mine who owed me and lost his car due to DUI back in 07' . I was there when he bought it at best buy for like 799 + tax or something. So I am technically the second owner..

THESE ARE DISCONTINUED BY THE WAY, check amazon for refurbished and private seller's prices with used ones.

Serial # says manufactured in 3/2007. It was on my honda accord for a year and a half before I parted her out and got the Subie. It is meticulously clean, no screen damage/chips. No exterior frame chips, scratches. Tested the functions, everything works since I installed it with a buddy on my 10' WRX.

Things included::
Original box and cushioning inside. Small box that holds factory accessories. Warranty pamphlet, West/East coast DVD for navi, installation guide, user's guide, headunit itself.

Ready to ship for an extra $17. Asking $ 500

-Located ten minutes west of Staples Center, downtown Los Angeles.
-Located off 10 fwy west and western. North on western.
-Bakersfield, CA
So available pick up on those areas. Minus $17 shipping.

IMAG0080.jpg

Last edited:

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
is it true the navi cd has to be in at all times while navigation is on? and if i wanted to put in a new route, the cd has to be in?

mista jc

Reaction score
Yes, indeed. For the voice commands also, no other audio/music while in motion. I live in CA and am I own gps haha. I hardly used it, mint cd condition.

Oh btw I also heard the 2010 brown dvd cds are available, quicker response and directions supposedly. The ones I have are red cds.

EDIT- Still figuring out this unit. I was playing a disc while in NAVI map mode last night. So I guess it does play music while NAVI is on.

Last edited:
Back