Reaction score
radio.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Radloff5

Reaction score
radio2-3.jpg
[/IMG]

The Mounting bracket that cruchfield sends you with the radio does not fit. I was on the phone with them for like 2 hours trying to get them to send me one that would work but all they would do is give me a 20 dollar store credit. It is very hard to find a bracket that will work with this radio.

Last edited:

Radloff5

Reaction score
I had to Take the mounting bracket that crutchfield sent and grind it down on all the sides to make it fit. Just take your time and it will look good.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
i has it

2rfairk.jpg

pretty easy install, i used a relay for the parking brake / dvd bypass and it works great. the only issue though is I had to shave around the edges of the dash kit so the unit itself could fold down / fit through like radloff stated above. they were rounded edges and i tried to make them more like 90 degree edges with a dremmel. nonetheless i love the p4300

Last edited:

Jefe02

Reaction score
i has it

2rfairk.jpg

pretty easy install, i used a relay for the parking brake / dvd bypass and it works great. the only issue though is I had to shave around the edges of the dash kit so the unit itself could fold down / fit through like radloff stated above. they were rounded edges and i tried to make them more like 90 degree edges with a dremmel. nonetheless i love the p4300

I have the same unit and i had the same issue with the dash kit. The dremel did the trick though. i would say it was fairly easy to install. Check out amazon they usually have good deals on car audio stuff.

hellfire127

Reaction score
had the 3200dvd model until it was stolen :(
i used a double din bracket i got off ebay or amazon, forgot. it worked perfectly for the 3200dvd. I also used the relay for the brake bypass.

Back