Plans today?

Philly

Reaction score
Twobit said:
screw nascar it sux...i feel sorry for all those who r fans of it...:-\
+1

see my sig for best form of racing known to man.... ALMS!!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i watch nascar.......when my other shows are on comercial breaks, haha, and only if i feel like subjecting myself to that, haha. no offense to anyone.

Twobit

Reaction score
that or formula 1, or GP bike racing....300-400lb motorcycles with more hp than a car is rediculous

200hp between your legs is better than 700+ under the hood going in circles for 500 laps. Thanks and goodbye nascar lovers

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Philly said:
see my sig for best form of racing known to man....ALMS!!
it would be nice if theyd show it on tv more often. nbc only shows like 5 races a season :mad:

id also like to se some more dtm races on espn or something. i hate that we dont get speed here at school. or even more rally or btcc or scca events. less nascar more real racing!

Philly

Reaction score
ryan s said:
it would be nice if theyd show it on tv more often. nbc only shows like 5 races a season :mad:

id also like to se some more dtm races on espn or something. i hate that we dont get speed here at school. or even more rally or btcc or scca events. less nascar more real racing!

yeah i woudl have to agree with you there. unfortunately the sport is still on the up and up so major networks (even speed) are sometimes reluctant to broadcast. im going to the opening race this season in Sebring, FL for the 12 hour enduro....should be sick with the new Audi R10s :D

Philly

Reaction score
Twobit said:
that or formula 1, or GP bike racing....300-400lb motorcycles with more hp than a car is rediculous

200hp between your legs is better than 700+ under the hood going in circles for 500 laps. Thanks and goodbye nascar lovers

i know what you mean man, you ride at all? i have a 600RR that ive had for about 5 months now.

Twobit

Reaction score
how old are ya and how much is insurance? Im only a young 20 but my dad wants me to get a bike but nothing too powerful and not too much on insurance. We got 4 cars and his 1300gt on the payment now :-\ big $$ for me bc im young which is lame.

Shouldn't insurance be more for oldies who can't see over the dash? Who go 10 under the speed limit? Who don't use turn signals or cut people off on major highways? I mean young kids, majority have no experience driving and suck, but for those such as myself, Im aware of my surroundings and know how to drive, im no idiot! Cmaaaaan they should setup times to see what kind of driver you are so they give flexible rates. The rates in new jersey suck! bastards

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Philly said:
im going to the opening race this season in Sebring, FL for the 12 hour enduro....should be sick with the new Audi R10s :D
SWEEEEEET! that would be a great time. i cant wait to see how the r10s do. the r8s were dominators (and got banned lol). i got to see the #2 r8 with the yellow mirrors up close at the vw museum in germany. its unreal how small it is...but with so much power. definitely a cool experience. are you getting a pit pass? that would be money in more than one way lol. be sure to take tons of pics so we can live vicariously through you :p

Philly

Reaction score
trust me, i will have a crap ton of pics! i went last year as well, Debut of the Aston Martin DBR9, Chevy C6R, etc. was a blast!! cant wait for this year...

Back