Plans today?

Philly

Reaction score
Twobit said:
how old are ya and how much is insurance? Im only a young 20 but my dad wants me to get a bike but nothing too powerful and not too much on insurance. We got 4 cars and his 1300gt on the payment now :-\ big $$

well im 21, have two cars, and a bike, and pay about 2300 a year for it all under one plan. I have a flawless driving record, no accidents, no tickets, good student discounts, safety course discount, multivehicle discount, etc etc etc. my bike is only 600 to insure per year becuase i dont have full coverage, only liability. if i were to pick up collision, it would be about 150% of that. shop around, you'll find something good. i may be spoiled becuase one of my fathers best friends is an independant state farm agent, so i might have some insider, hook-up, ive never reall inquired...i just took what i got

just noticed you live in NJ hahaha sorry to hear that man, expect to be paying more than everyone else in the world no matter how good of a driver you are.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea man, pics pics pics. save the high resi ones too, ill prolly want some for my wallpaper on my desktop.

twobit, look up rider, or ryder, insurance for a bike. i htink its rider. i used to have them on my moped, and my dads had them forever, and they have some good prices. check em out. i know it was only a moped, but it was only $75/year when i was 15, haha. i htink my dads isnt too much either, somthing like $200 or $300 something per year. but hes 46, haha. but they should have some good prices.

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Philly said:
ohhh, i think i just wet myself...
on top of that car being an engineering masterpiece, the 575m just happens to be my dream car. btw, that pic has been saved for future use on my desktop--i just changed to a dc2 teg a couple hours ago lol.

Twobit

Reaction score
wow I don't believe I've seen more cf in my life lol

Back