Plasti Dip Chrome Window Trim

callmeryang

Reaction score
Hey guys, just been reading up on the plasti-dip and decided why not! And gave it a shot. It's obviously not perfect, but it's definitely an upgrade. As for the tape job, I just used the masking tape I have at my house and it seemed to work well to me. The tape job isn't perfect I know!
Overall, the tape job took the longest as everyone said, it took about an an hour or so to tape it up. And I put 4-5 coats 8-10 minutes after each.

don't mind the dog lol

will post pics after I take the newspaper off. I literally just did this now and am waiting for it to dry up

gold4door02

Reaction score
Nice! Yeah I thought about doing that a while back but I can't stand the lil imperfections so I think I'm gunna end up giving the chrome trim a paint job. . Thinking flat black. But it looks good and if you decide you don't like it ya can always peel it off:coffee:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
i mean if you're going to platidip anything... lol

looks good. in for pics.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
I was thinking of doing this too because I could always just peel it off it comes out bad. But then I realized if I used that Trim Brite I could peel that off too.

RallyMachine

Reaction score
Nice, I tried the exact same thing but my dumb *** used the paint on stuff instead of aerosol. I'm in for more pics without the paper! Good job :thumbsup:

NotNice

Reaction score
Aww man. This must of been a paint to mask up.. i hated when i did mine. But thr turn out was very impressin

Back