FS: please lock everything sold!

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
ALPINE HEAD UNIT SOLD!
K&N filter sold!
Funtion & form coilovers sold!

VISORS SOLD!
amp and wires

ALL PAYPAL TRANSACTION FEE WILL BE 3.5 percent for the people who needs the item to be shipped. LOW BALLERS GTFO. SERIOUS nice honest people. YOURE ALWAYS WELCOME :)

I WILL NOT RESPOND TO OBO the ON POST. DONT SAY IM IGNORING YOU. ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU CANT READ. IF YOU HAVE QUESTION PM ME. I MAY NOT LOOK AT MY POST OFTEN. IF YOU EMAIL ME I CAN RESPOND TO YOU ASAP. IF you are SERIOUS PM ME, EMAIL ME, OR AIM ME. MY INFORMATION IS AT THE BOTTOM.

oh yeah i dont have pictures posted up but free eyelids. one is cracked the other one is scrached and you need your own 3m tape. this will be for locals only. no dibs first come first serve.

ANY questions ask. no post. PM ME or EMAIL ME AT jtram4life AT yahoo.com
AIM IS linkyourassman (made it in the 7th grade ha ha i know lol)

THERE WILL BE NO DIBS. AS everyone ELSE STATED money talks. LOCALS have priority. my prices are very fair and dont low ball me. my car got totaled got hit in the front and in need of a new "used" car every dollar counts!. so if you are worried about the coils no worry it wasnt even touched there and heres a picture to prove it. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.
car019.jpg

i have more stuff for sale in the non car part.
mp3 players, apple bumper, lg xenon phone.
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?p=681278#post681278

Last edited:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Re: 56K FF TYPE 1, VISORS, KN STOCK Filter, alpine 9887 head unit with amp and wiring

Absolute lowest price on coils shipped? Pm me and we can work something out

Ilovemy6thgen

Reaction score
Re: 56K FF TYPE 1, VISORS, KN STOCK Filter, alpine 9887 head unit with amp and wiring

Coils shipped to 40214. Thanks

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score

Sent PM about head unit, think I might have low balled you a bit though, sorry haha.

Jh8909

Reaction score

I'll paypal you asap for JUST the headunit alone. I'm sending you a shipped offer on it now.

Jh8909

Reaction score

also do you have more pics of the headunit? especially the broken part?

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score

also do you have more pics of the headunit? especially the broken part?

no broken part on the headunit only amp. lol. ill post up more pictures. tomorrow.

Jh8909

Reaction score

payment sent on the Alpine! :D

truWarier02

Reaction score

$99.99 picked up on the coilovers.

$5 for the hood?

Back