plz help

boneyS

Reaction score
hey can some one help me with a few questions i dont really have much to search ive tried an didnt come up with nething i need to know the # of triggers per cycle ....trigger angle ....and threshold voltage :hide:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i would assume so, but i want him to confirm before i send him to you for the answer

finch13

Reaction score
Lawl... I forget...

It's probably 45º (8 trigger cycle), plus a double tooth to distinguish the stroke of cyl #1.

No idea what the threshold is though, probably somewhere between 0 and 5V :lawl:

Drift

Reaction score
hey can some one help me with a few questions i dont really have much to search ive tried an didnt come up with nething i need to know the # of triggers per cycle ....trigger angle ....and threshold voltage :hide:

I give this post a C-.

There is a severe lack of detail though out this original post. Title and content leave the reader wondering what could have been if the poster had allowed us in a on just a tiny bit of information. Sigh. . .. I guess we'll never know.

Last edited:

boneyS

Reaction score
am talkin about the crank sensor am hookin up a haltech platinum interceptor an i need this info for ignition control

Drift

Reaction score
Back