Poor girl....UPDATES 2009, SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: Poor girl....

what's up jc, hopefully the guy stops letting his gf drive the car lol

I'll probably never leave the 6thgen community, I still keep an eye out for another 6thgen coupe of my dreams

Just photoshop it in to your Sig pic.

The Audi was a nice purchase, A6?

juicebox00

Reaction score

wow, wtf.... honestly, by the way it sounds. if you help him fix it charge for the work(but obviously not as much as a body shop would) and help him fix it. If he goes to a body shop they'll realize how cartarded he is and charge him like 5k for that

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

dang that sucks...you should tell him about our site so he could come on and get some pointers and take advantage of the for sale section

deucescorner

Reaction score

Honestly, I just shed a tear. No joke.

Your car was so clean and well done. Did he say how it happened? Probably should stick to beaters until he has a bit more experience driving and handling his vehicle, regardless of whose fault it was.

:(

That is all.

Thanks Russian, he didn't get into details, but I expect a call from him this weekend to probably meet up or something.

I actually want the whole story now and I'd like to see what other damage there is.

deucescorner

Reaction score

wow, wtf.... honestly, by the way it sounds. if you help him fix it charge for the work(but obviously not as much as a body shop would) and help him fix it. If he goes to a body shop they'll realize how cartarded he is and charge him like 5k for that

I'll definitely charge him if he asks me to do some leg work or somd DIY stuff, otherwise I can only point him in the right direction

DrOwZee

Reaction score

dang that sucks...you should tell him about our site so he could come on and get some pointers and take advantage of the for sale section

lol dang your sig was tripping me out for a sec with that bug lol

anywho damn! that sucks dude. sad to see that happen to your baby.

Levi

Reaction score

Damn that's horrible man. Reminds me of when my car was ALL ****ed up on the front end and side.

Back