Poser 6th Gen Stories

imaricer:)

Reaction score
doohd the soldiers on 41a are so ridiculous, i always get crap and ive only been here for like 3 weeks...hey imaricer have you seen that slammed stock body accord with the hella bright HIDS on wilma rudolph? ive seen him like 4 times and each time i see him im goin in the opposite direction? he drives like an *** haha

41-a is my favorite road in clarksville period...

and i think your talking about chris with the maroon cb accord... hes pretty cool from what i hear... dont know him too well tho...

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I usually don't get ****ed with that much by ricers...however..douche nuggets in G35's, IS250's, the occasional 7G Accord and once a guy in a S60R seem to like to try and **** with me....

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
similar to the 6thgen I saw today with the turbo badge on it and altezza tails. UGHHHH ill post a pic later. Its on my phone which is dead

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
Never had any other 6th gens try to race me or mess w me... i guess since all the 6thgens here are stock except for me and cg6boi...

BUT all the red necks with thier big *** trucks on lift kits or the soldiers who blow thier money on Zs or STIs do...

I always beat the read necks... and no i dont speed or drive recklessly i just over take them and maintain a normal speed and they dont fuk with me after that :kenny:

y u gottsa hate on tha soldiers...lol jk ....good ol deployment money...ill b over in tha sand box soon enough...and dam those rednecks...ha ha ... no but really u just described me b4 i bought my first honda...lol

Reaction score
y u gottsa hate on tha soldiers...lol jk ....good ol deployment money...ill b over in tha sand box soon enough...and dam those rednecks...ha ha ... no but really u just described me b4 i bought my first honda...lol

i respect soldiers and what they do for our country but most are douchbags...

and lol u used to drive big gas guzzlers?? :squintfinger: jk jk

cg6boi

Reaction score
soldiers are all fine and all just they drive like asses for the most part, my older brother is on his 4th tour in the iraq area, 1 in egypt 2 in iraq and now hes in afganistan so i hope god watches over all soldiers....imaricer nah its a 6thgen not a cb and its dark in color ive only seen him at night

Reaction score
soldiers are all fine and all just they drive like asses for the most part, my older brother is on his 4th tour in the iraq area, 1 in egypt 2 in iraq and now hes in afganistan so i hope god watches over all soldiers....imaricer nah its a 6thgen not a cb and its dark in color ive only seen him at night

oh lol i think he is a soldier... with altezza tails... if its him he lives on post...

off topic but do u have facebook? PM me it if u do...

cg6boi

Reaction score
pm takes to much time lol my name is Ggang Dizon just look me up and add me you'll be the oly white guy to ever be on my list so i'll know its you hahahaha if thats offensive im sorry, if not yeah lol

Reaction score
pm takes to much time lol my name is Ggang Dizon just look me up and add me you'll be the oly white guy to ever be on my list so i'll know its you hahahaha if thats offensive im sorry, if not yeah lol

lol its cool. but kid of :skurred:

jk

Back