Poser 6th Gen Stories

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Sadly enough, we all know not everyone is not willing to put as much money into these cars or even any car for that matter, but about an hour ago I was on my way home when I pulled up to a red light. I looked to my right and saw te same DEP sedan as me...it was i4 (mines a v6) and he had everything available at Autozone on his car, the fender vents AND scoops, hood scoop, wing, eBay LED strips on the trunk where the coupe has its lights, the UGLIEST 15" rims, some exhaust which I have NO idea what it was because it was the tiniest muffler, size similar to a shaving can lmao...as we pulled away at the green light, I usually drive a little fast so I took off a little fast, not enticing anything. He catches up to me, rolls down his window, I dont and he honks three times and take off...its completely stock and I didnt even go lol. Then he slows and im doing like 65-70 now and when he falls back he swirves at me and yells p**** out the window at me...its sad honestly lol but I dont condone street racing for no reason and it wasnt even worth my gas ...

Anybody else have stories of a****** Accord drivers or riced out Accords?

Its sad that people put the car to shame, but that happens with every car to some extent or another anyway so whatevs :p

00accord91

Reaction score
same **** happened to me sept it was a civic..and i did race him lol that my downfall..if someone pisses me off alittle too much especially in a POS..i jus gotta leave them in the dust real quick.

mr. smith

Reaction score
me, vtec204 and a few other guys were out at this spot last night chillin and the nastiest f'ing accord ive ever seen rolls up. It was burnt orange,ridiculous body kit,bad paint,cheap halo headlights and one of those aluminum stalker wings. needless to say we were so embarrased for him that we couldnt even stay...yea it was that bad. if i see it again i just might have to take a pic.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
maybe its just me ...maybe i have rode rage... idk but if anyone swarved at me ...id have the urge to rip them out tha car and punch them n tha face...especial walmart specials

jwong512

Reaction score
Some guy in a scion xA I believe tried to race me? Unfortunately, I fell into his trap and raced the guy for a good 15 min full throttling on the freeway. The even sadder part is, his car beat mine cause I had my car loaded with people and he only had 1 passenger. Funny thing is, he beat me majority of the time but at the last minute on the freeway exit, he almost crashed into a Mazda and I just swerved around him and beat him :p. Never again will I do something that stupid again. It could've gone wrong in so many ways so kids.... DO NOT RACE PERIOD!

SN95GTMustang

Reaction score
I had a guy in a c6 non zo6 vette start screwing with me in the stang. He kept getting next to me then just hitting it. So finally in one of those he was about a car ahead and hit it and i did at the same time and as I started to go right by him he tried swerving into my car. Guess he didnt like losing, freaking guy pist me off so bad I wanted to beat his ***, but he just kept going and i didnt want to waste my gas chasing him down.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
me, vtec204 and a few other guys were out at this spot last night chillin and the nastiest f'ing accord ive ever seen rolls up. It was burnt orange,ridiculous body kit,bad paint,cheap halo headlights and one of those aluminum stalker wings. needless to say we were so embarrased for him that we couldnt even stay...yea it was that bad. if i see it again i just might have to take a pic.

I saw that guy cruising like a dumba$$ earlier today on north council!

Back