post pic of the ugliest car color .......

shavedaccord

Reaction score
are you kidding me who in their right mind would do that to a testarosa or a diablo?? diablo more so..I hope thats photoshoped

Spyder

Reaction score
Hello kitty looks psed to me, but the dolphin one unfortunatly isn't. I was actually painted by Christian Lassen the underwater dude.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
One problem with the hello kitty car..if it's photoshoped they have some crazy skills or one hell of a good eye..check out the windshield banner on it..the other sticker do however looked photoshoped no doubt.

Spyder

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
One problem with the hello kitty car..if it's photoshoped they have some crazy skills or one hell of a good eye..check out the windshield banner on it..the other sticker do however looked photoshoped no doubt.
That one and the one of the driver's side fender are the reason why I didn't SCREAM ps.

cdubb77

Reaction score
bigwing.jpg

lr.jpg

nightmare33.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

japvan.jpg

dynasty

Reaction score
yea, you can definately tell by the right side of the wing. it's duplicated. MACH-5! HAHA

but i seen those pimped out VANs before. there is A LOT of them in Japan. they go crazy! big screen t.v., strobes light like nothing, HUGE wings and WIDE bodykit. gahh. it's like an RV to them. haha. but i digg it. i guess.

Back