post pic of the ugliest car color .......

shavedaccord

Reaction score
the orange isn't bad here's my buddy's bagged 5th gen he finished awhile ago..it's sunset pearl orange
ct3.jpg

retroshark

Reaction score
yea those arange cars are both horrible. and yes, the g35 is nice, i like that color a lot.

dynasty

Reaction score
about the 5th gen accord, the bodykit i don't like plus donuts. yum yum. haha

shavedaccord

Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
about the 5th gen accord, the bodykit i don't like plus donuts. yum yum. haha
It's a show car not a daily driver and thats right after it got painted..probably 5 minutes after cut & buff. I don't like the body kit either but it gets points in shows and thats all that matters for that car. The pictures do not do the paint nor the car justice since it was a point n shoot throw away

cg6accord

Reaction score
its funny how the orange stands out so much, at first i thought it was a black and white photo except for the accord then i just realized how bright it is compared to the surroundings

retroshark

Reaction score
lol normally when people say the pics dont do it justice, in reality, the pics make it look better. show cars are pretty stupid most of the time, and ugly body kits only get you show points in crappy shows...

dynasty

Reaction score
retroshark said:
lol normally when people say the pics dont do it justice, in reality, the pics make it look better. show cars are pretty stupid most of the time, and ugly body kits only get you show points in crappy shows...

it's the engine bay photos that give you the best show. LOL! :D

shavedaccord

Reaction score
retroshark said:
Yeah ok..and you would know because you have a show car? because you judge shows? exactly..and obviously the picture doesn't do it justice..you can't see the pearl in the photo..the photo is low quality and scanned not to mention an overcast day..

Back