Post your rear lips

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I was editing while you were editing too, check my post with those pics :lawl:

I don't know, I think it is WW but it could be something else...no clue what though.

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score
Yeah whatever it is, though, I like your WW rear better. :jae:

Sadly though the WW rear only looks good if you have a full kit of larger side skirts and front lip as well. :sad:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yeah just dropping a front lip that big, or a rear lip like that, without the other components...really lame idea imo, yet people do it anyway.

Bax

Reaction score
I agree. I don't understand why people get a WW front, and not the sides and rear. at LEAST get the sides, so it doesn't look like you just attached a snow plow to your front bumper. :lawl:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
yeah just dropping a front lip that big, or a rear lip like that, without the other components...really lame idea imo, yet people do it anyway.

This is very true that lip can only looks proper with the rest of the ww kit. What a shame I was hoping it was something else. I've been wanting something simple yet clean, I want that oem look I suppose. All I've found is that kaminari lip and it's just not in my budget at the moment.

EscoStylez

Reaction score
IMAG0593.jpg

Bax

Reaction score
I don't really like the mugen rear, but it actually doesn't look bad on a black car. The darkness hides the sharpness I dislike about it.
hmm.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
no, it's a WW dude. The rear is but the front isn't.

see this guy is from the Philippines, basically the same deal going on with a WW

30090210157_large.jpg

Last edited:
Back