power wire threw firewall

elmore209

Reaction score
Ok so my battery is on the passenger side Of the car... where can I run the power cable threw the firewall to hit the battery on that side. ... any and all help is needed been at this for about an hour already....

xlino

Reaction score
i couldnt figure how to do mine. So mine is running around the passenger fender.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
image1_zps6fa841fe.jpg

Can't really get a good picture of it.

james'99

Reaction score
There is a small cap you can use above the gas pedal. I sliced an x in mine and passed the wire through the cap. Be mindful of the gas pedal though. You don't want interference. I being 4 cylinder as well ran it across the top of the firewall over to the other side. It was preferable to me. Sorry if this doesn't help you.

schmiddr2

Reaction score
There is a path on the passenger side. If your amps are on the driver side of the car then running it across the engine bay then into the cabin is ok, but I still see no reason to run it that way. My car is being borrowed so I will have to go take pics of it, but as I said it should be simple to run on passenger side with a little looking around. Take off the bottom of the dash under the glovebox, the kick plate, and pull the carpet away from the footwell. Should be able to find it.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Could also pull the fuse box by the shock tower on the pass side and run it with the harness that comes through there. It's tight, but it'll be hidden.

kennethng206

Reaction score
There is a hole with a plug in the center of the passenger foot well, it's hidden underneath the carpet. I had my 8 Guage wires running through it. It's a bit of a reach to get to the firewall

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
Use the grommet plug above the throttle pedal i use that hole for my amp wire,power foglight,and alarm siren. Just pop the insulator from inside to help it slide thru better the grommet plug and be plug back on the outside (engine bay side)

Back