problem found? tranny problems :'(

Toyojake

Reaction score
I work at a BMW dealership and I'm telling you man, my honest opinion get the CL-S. Its more than you think it is. BMW's are awesome cars. I drive them all day long they handle awesome and are quite fast...when they aren't in the shop.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
KO iNfAmOuS said:
im lining up a 135i at the moment. We have gone to look at a few with the M package ;) so I need to make this car last until graduation and more since I will give it to my girlfriend until we can get her a new car, which I would like to get her a Mini Cooper S :D

and its difficult wanting anything other than twin turbo straight six..muahahaha...as bad as I've always wanted an STi, the 135 is classy and a beast. Its more sensible moving forward.
Seriously? A new bimmer should last u a long time if u take care of it.

And theres no comparing between honda and bmw. Bmw make some of the best handling cars in the world, i would personally choose the v8 m3 tho.

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
yeah, BMW shows class yes, but it shows no taste because over the assumption Bimmer is classy... if i where you go find a slightly older acura, or head on over to Audi... great machines!

anyway, what have you done for the trans so far? :bump:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I personally can't stand BMW other than the e46 M3, older e30's, and late 90's-eatly 00's 5/7-Series. Late 90's to mid 2000's BMW made their best looking cars. The only models that look good now are the current 2dr 3-Series, and the new Z4. The new 5's/7's are an improvement on their ugly predecessors, but now they look bland and have no presence. Between that and making GT crossovers of nearly every car model, BMW does nothing for me. And the 1 is one ugly little booger imo. There are many cars I'd take before a Bummer.

You're getting a brand new BMW for graduation? What the...

Last edited:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
135 has the same engine as the 335 i believe and im guessing around the same power and torque. but with a smaller car and less weight...you'll be flying. my friends 335 twin turbo was crazy. ran 11 seconds. your 135 can do the same if modded correctly.

eggs

Reaction score
A BMW If maintained should last you a long time.. One of my best friends has an 08 m3 with 60,000 miles on it and has not had any major problems with the car Bc he has it properly maintained by BMW..

And I used to only like the older BMW's e46 and below but after being in the e92 m the e46 are no where near as nice as them..
The new one even have a lever that comes out so you don't have to reach back and get your seat belt..

RedAccord02

Reaction score
The 135's are ok looking. I would choose the 3 series over it tho. 135 might be faster but its way too small for my taste. As far as audi being a good car think again. Well good when theyre new, but reliable is another.

Last edited:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Yeah 135 has the same exact engine, power and everything as the 335 except its much lighter. Therefore, I chose that one, and I wanted a coupe, and I would rather get a true coupe in the 1 rather than an adapted coupe in the 3 series (its far too long).

Would my tranny problems cause this horrible gas mileage? And thus far I have not done anything. Im getting it flushed (not backflushed) on Friday, I'll put some transmedic in whe I get it home and new plugs will go in at that time and from there I will put in a gallon or so of gas and see what kind of mileage I get right away

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
Im having this issue with my 5spd tranny...just started lik a month ago...what can this be?

2 things, search your issue first, if it cannot be found or you have a further question, please do post then

and the the final thing, explaining the problem helps... sorry if you have been told this before (in advance)

Back