Progress pix *SHE'S BACK!

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Awesome, glad you got it fixed up. I'm sure it feels good.

it feels amazing!!!

oh yeaaaaah...im happy you didnt give up on her....are you going to do another retro?

i can never give up on her :p yup another retro, this revival will be epic...>=] better than the last...hehe
icon33.gif

this is temporary look, don't be fooled lol!!! just for the winter!!! =D

Narftastic

Reaction score
i can never give up on her :p yup another retro, this revival will be epic...>=] better than the last...hehe
icon33.gif

this is temporary look, don't be fooled lol!!! just for the winter!!! =D

niice i cant wait to see it look perfect again..what are you going to do as far as a front lip? WW again or something diferent?

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
niice i cant wait to see it look perfect again..what are you going to do as far as a front lip? WW again or something diferent?

hmmmmmm, i'm keeping it a surprise hehe
but exterior wise - it's gonna be the same, except i'm gonna go back to my tl rims and slam the crap out of it *muahahaha* and possible brand new paint job for the car, might as well -_- lol

Narftastic

Reaction score
hmmmmmm, i'm keeping it a surprise hehe
but exterior wise - it's gonna be the same, except i'm gonna go back to my tl rims and slam the crap out of it *muahahaha* and possible brand new paint job for the car, might as well -_- lol

TL wheels + slammage = SEX!!!

i cant wait, hurry up!!!

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
TL wheels + slammage = SEX!!!

i cant wait, hurry up!!!

LOL you can't wait?!
I just got my car back! and the anticipation for spring is killing me!!! O.O!!!! *cries* and winter hasn't even started yet! need march to come asap. lol

Back