Purplehousing headlights.

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
I'm taking a shot in the dark but it sounds like your 15-18 years old

We've all seen this kind of pattern before. Guy gets cars, Goes to Autozone and does cheap mods to try "mod his car"... and ends up devaluing the car in the process.

These are OEM headlights
20-5120-01.jpg

This is what you've done to them
IMAG0199.jpg

This is what your car looks like now
IMAG0263-1.jpg

And this is what your car could look like
98-02-Honda-Accord-Coupe-Front2.jpg

Instead of spending all this time and money on useless mods you should save up for things like... springs or better yet coilovers

I mean come on you have a photoshoped version of your car in your signature

Last edited:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I'm taking a shot in the dark but it sounds like your 15-18 years old

We've all seen this kind of pattern before. Guy gets cars, Goes to Autozone and does cheap mods to try "mod his car"... and ends up devaluing the car in the process.

These are OEM headlights
20-5120-01.jpg

This is what you've done to them
IMAG0199.jpg

This is what your car looks like now
IMAG0263-1.jpg

And this is what your car could look like
98-02-Honda-Accord-Coupe-Front2.jpg

Instead of spending all this time and money on useless mods you should save up for things like... springs or better yet coilovers

I mean come on you have a photoshoped version of your car in your signature

I am 17 and my f&f type 1 coilovers are in the mail, thank you ken :thumbsup:. The purple headlights are gone and my blackhoused ones are in along with my foglights. I was just playing around with the headlights and that pic u posted is what my car looks like now. All of my friends who have supras, evos, and civics love my car because how clean it is. When I drop it it'll look better but I won't take pics of my updates that I've done this week until my coilovers are installed. When they are done I will be updating my members ride page.

Btw the only thing I ever bought at autozone for my car was my mobile 1 oil. I only use vht for paint and I get it from amazon. Nothing on my car is cheap.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Back