Purplehousing headlights.

Bax

Reaction score
Just get some depo headlights and blackhouse them yourself?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
They're not depo unless the title says so. Search on ebay, gotta look through the reults until you find them.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Thanks guys and i have blackhoused my headlights myself. I am buying new ones and decided why not just buy then blackhoused

These are the ones I did.
IMAG0035.jpg

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
IMAG0263-1.jpg

I fixed my purple housings for Honda day, tell me what you think? I know Matt loves them. :thumbsup:

Don't tell me i need coilovers mine are getting ordered tomorrow let's stay on topic.
Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Narftastic

Reaction score
I fixed my purple housings for Honda day, tell me what you think? I know Matt loves them. :thumbsup:

Don't tell me i need coilovers mine are getting ordered tomorrow let's stay on topic.

ummm you need coilover :lolhitting: sorry i had to do it....
but anyway i personally dont like sorry :( i think u shoulda kept em blackhoused it looked better with ur car...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I want to like this. Just needs something. Like maybe it needs to be a darker more "candy" purple like talontsiawd mentioned, and the lenses need cleared. And there just needs to be the same purple somewhere else on the car, like lug nuts or something...

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Hows your car coming along ??:haysm9:

really nice but its not as sexy as yours :thumbsup:

I want to like this. Just needs something. Like maybe it needs to be a darker more "candy" purple like talontsiawd mentioned, and the lenses need cleared. And there just needs to be the same purple somewhere else on the car, like lug nuts or something...

yea my blackhoused headlights with clear strips should be coming today damn post office. and my fogs i have yet to install are sitting in a box in my room along with their purple hids. I want purple wheel locks and lug nuts and to powder coat my calipers purple but the money isnt there right now haha. when it is i will bring back the purple theme.

Last edited:
Back