PuzzleMaster94's J32 6MT 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by puzzlemaster94, Sep 15, 2012.

1. RedRyder

RedRyder Be a better driver

So the car is fully drivable, all wiring is resolved? Meaning your swap is finally whole and complete? :lawl:

The CL-S dash is the one big mod I would have liked to do but never did. Gonna look sweet in black too. And easily matched to whatever color you are wrapping the car with.

Speaking of which, you doing that yourself?

Btw Progress RSB is 24mm. ;)

2. puzzlemaster94

puzzlemaster94 6GA Connoisseur

I thought it was 28mm, oh well. Still a big upgrade from stock.

I do plan on wrapping it myself. After having the car go to a few different paint shops in it's lifetime, I just don't like the work being put out anymore. It's really my budget that is holding me back, because I don't really want to pay for the quality job and that price.

I wasn't originally going to wrap it myself, but here lately in my area, every little shop that does wrapping seems to be scamming people left and right. So I'm just going to do it myself now. That way I know it will done right.

I'm really tired of not having this car looking decent due to other's jobs, so I'm doing it myself. I can only blame myself from here on out.

Also yes, car runs and drives with no issues. Just gotta get it looking good and tuned now. Lot of ups and downs with this swap (mostly downs), but I am very happy I did it myself.

I've actually already bought the wrap. It's just a shade or two darker than what you have, so staying dark green.